Mullartown House is a ministry of BCM International, Bible Centered Ministries. Our aim is that through positive Christian camping experience, people may come to know Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord and grow in their faith, learning to live in this world for the glory of God.
Mullartown House sits on 4 beautiful acres of land, with dorm-style accommodation. It is a large facility with numerous multi-functional rooms; a lounge, a games room, a large dining room, a small study room, a well-equipped kitchen, 10 dormitories, a sports hall, and a craft room. Outside there is a camp fire area with bench seating, ample grounds with a sports field and a paved courtyard area. Mullartown House has two large meeting rooms, one capable of holding 50 and the other 100 people. Guest rooms are available as well for couples or families in the adjoining family block. Weekend users have the choice of a fully catered weekend where we would be pleased to do all the cooking for you, or a self catered weekend where you prepare the meals yourself. Either way the Mullartown staff will be on hand to serve you.
Mullartown House is located in the breathtaking Mourne Mountains, which offer you the best of both worlds, the sea and the mountains. The camp is a short walk from the rugged coastline of the North Irish Sea and within a mile of a main walking access route to the Mourne Mountains!
Basic Rates for Weekends
Friday evening to Sunday afternoon.
Rates are subject to change.
A £150 non-refundable deposit must be returned
with the booking form to secure your weekend.
Full Board – £65 per person
(5 meals and 2 nights supper)
Self-Catering – £35 per person
(supply your own cooks and food, but all other services Mullartown House can offer are available)
Rates for additional nights/services, are available upon request.
For availability please do not hesitate to contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07765 069 444
Conditions of Hire
- All parties must be well staffed and led by experienced Christian leaders who will be responsible for seeing that the house and property is used carefully and left in a fit state for the next group.
- All breakages must be reported and fully paid for.
- Parties are expected to maintain a high standard of behaviour and to keep the rules of the camp.
- All groups are expected to provide the name of the designated first aid person.
- All groups are expected to police check their leaders.
- Groups are not permitted to drink alcohol, or take illegal substances on BCM premises.
PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS ARE ONLY HELD FOR TWO WEEKS.
A completed booking form and £150 deposit secures the weekend.
In the interest of health and safety, Please note the following:
• The kitchen is staff only!
• Dishes will be done by Mullartown staff! (Full board weekends only)
• Weekend groups are responsible to clear up tables!
• Please report all accidents to a Mullartown staff member.
• Please report to any Mullartown staff member anything that you might think unsafe.
Health & Safety
This is a very important issue at Mullartown. We want to do all in our power to prevent health and safety issues from occurring.
An orientation will be provided by a member of the Mullartown staff regarding fire safety.
• Getting out of the building is most important!
• The Orchard (beside the road) is the assembly point!
• Fire safety equipment is not to be played with.
• All buildings are smoke free!